• After placing an order, New Solez will send you transactional emails for the purpose of tracking your order and keeping you informed. When placing an order you consent to New Solez contacting you for purposes relating to the order and performance of the purchase agreement. Transactional emails are not considered marketing communications and/or direct marketing.
• When you create an account, the personal information we collect may include your:
o Name and Surname
o Delivery Address
o Email Address
o Telephone Number
o Mobile Number
o Date of Birth
o ID number/passport number; and
o If a refund is required we may request your bank account details in order to make payment.
• When you visit our Website, we may collect: o Your shopping device o Your IP address o Your Internet Service Provider o Your Domain server o Amount of time spent on pages o What pages or sections you visit on our Website o The number of clicks and where you click on our Website o Your search terms on our Website o Other statistical data relating to our offering to you.
• We will not share your information with any third parties other than: o Employees and/or third-party service providers directly related to assisting you with the use of the Website and delivery of the products you have purchased from the Website. o To our suppliers in order for them to liaise directly with you in the event of you submitting a warranty claim regarding any Product you have purchased which requires their involvement.
• We may share some or all of your Information with any of our parent companies, subsidiaries, or other companies under common control with us, but who are located internationally
• When you register as a user/customer on our Website, we will also use your Personal Information to send you marketing and/or promotional materials from time to time if you opt-in to receive such material.
• You can unsubscribe from marketing information at any time by using the unsubscribe function within the electronic marketing material, by contacting New Solez.
• New Solez is committed to complying with the Protection of Personal Information Act 4 of 2013 as well as the Promotion of Access to Information Act 2 of 2000 and its principles.
• In exceptional circumstances, we may be required to disclose Personal Information, such as when there are grounds to believe that the disclosure is necessary to prevent a threat to life or health, or for law enforcement purposes.
• We use “cookies” when you visit our Website. It is a technology that enables us to operate an efficient service and track the patterns of behaviour of visitors to the Website. Our Website relies on cookies to enable certain functionality. If you choose to disable cookies, some of the services available on our website may not work properly.