Shipping and Delivery
- New Solez offers worldwide shipping. Orders received from outside the borders of South Africa will be billed accordingly and shipping charges can be seen on checkout. • For international buyers, import duties, taxes, and charges are not included in the item price or shipping cost. These charges are your responsibility.
- International delivery can take anywhere from 5(five)-30(thirty) business days to arrive, depending on customs. However, the average is 7(seven) working days.
- New Solez cannot be held responsible for delayed deliveries caused by any problems which may arise due to the importation of goods. This includes, but is not limited to, suppliers who delaying orders, customs detaining shipments, acts of God, SARS inspections, customs inspections, Port Health inspections or freight delays.
- International orders over R5000 will qualify for free delivery.
- New Solez offers one method of delivering Goods to you, which is via courier.
- Orders will be confirmed and billed via the email address provided on the order form that you complete.
- The final invoice amount must be paid in full before delivery. Goods will only be delivered once full amount reflects in New Solez’s account.
- Goods marked as ‘1 per customer’ are restricted to 1 per customer, any orders containing more will be canceled.
- We deliver Goods from Monday 09:00 till Friday 17:00.
- Delivery times do not include Saturdays, Sundays or public holidays, and are subject to signature authorization.
- Orders with incorrect billing information, or requiring additional verification, will be delayed.
- All orders are delivered double boxed with relevant labels.
- All risk in the Goods will pass to you upon delivery, except that, where delivery is delayed due to a breach of your obligations under a Contract, risk will pass at the date when delivery would have occurred but for your breach. From the time when risk passes to you, we will not be liable for loss or destruction of the Goods.
- You must ensure that you are ready for safe receipt of the Goods without undue delay at any time reasonably specified by us. If you are not available to take delivery or collection, we may leave a card giving you instructions on either re-delivery or collection from the carrier.
- On delivery of the Goods, you may be required to sign for the delivery. You agree to inspect the goods for any obvious faults, defects or damage before you sign for the delivery. You need to keep receipt of the delivered goods in case of future discussions with us about it.
- You must take care when opening the Goods so as not to damage it, particularly when using any sharp instruments as any damage you will be liable for.
- It is your responsibility to ensure that the Goods are sufficient and suitable for your purposes and meet your individual requirements.
- We do not warrant that the Goods will meet your individual requirements. You acknowledge that the Goods are standard and not made bespoke to fit any particular requirements that you may have.
- Handling time may vary from 1-3 days on average depending on the dispatch load.
- Orders placed before 14:00 on any given day usually dispatch the same day. You will be contacted in the event of a stock issue or a delay of dispatch.
- All orders are delivered within 24-48 hours of the order being placed excluding weekends or public holidays. The typical cut off time to get an order delivered the same day is 10:00 AM (but not guaranteed).
- A tracking number for each order will be provided to you via email upon payment.
- We will only deem a package lost if it has not arrived at the destination after 60 days. At that stage, we will issue a full refund and make arrangements with you.
- Please note that orders under R2000 will include a delivery fee of R100.
- Domestic orders exceeding R2000 will qualify for free delivery.
ADDITIONAL SHIPPING INFO
- Any customs or import duties are charged once the parcel reaches its destination country. These charges must be paid by the recipient of the parcel. Unfortunately, we have no control over these charges, and cannot tell you what the cost would be, as customs policies and import duties vary widely from country to country.
- The customer takes full liability for all postal charges, return shipment costs, customs charges and handling fees should they refuse to accept a parcel due to import duties or taxes.
Please note – we cannot undervalue orders, or mark them as a gift.