Terms And Conditions
- New Solez is an online retailer of sneakers and streetwear, trading as New Solez on the website www.newsolez.com.
- These Terms and Conditions govern the supply by us of any Goods ordered by you on the Site. By agreeing to order a Product, you agree to be legally bound by these Terms and Conditions.
- To shop and place an order with New Solez you must be 18(eighteen) years or older.
- We have taken great care to ensure that the Goods on our website are presented as accurately as possible. However color clarity will depend upon your own personal monitor and/or may differ slightly from the actual item due to the lighting during photo shooting, we, therefore, cannot guarantee that the color of the actual Item is absolutely accurate. Before placing an order please read through these Terms and Conditions.
- This site serves as an online retailer of sneakers and streetwear only; no other items will be billed, sold or delivered from this site.
WHEN WILL THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS APPLY
- These Terms and Conditions will apply to all Orders and Contracts concluded with New Solez for the sale and/or supply of Goods.
- When you place an Order with New Solez, give any delivery instruction, or accept delivery of any Goods, this will equate to an acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
- Nothing in these Terms and Conditions affects your statutory rights (including the right to insist that goods you buy from businesses must correspond with their description, be fit for their purpose and be of satisfactory quality).
- These Website Terms and Conditions govern the ordering, sale, and delivery of Goods, and the use of the Website.
- By using the Website and by clicking on the “Register Now”/”Sign up” button on the Website, as may be applicable, you acknowledge that you have read and agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions.
REGISTERING ON OUR WEBSITE
- Only registered users may order Goods on the Website. • To register as a user, you must provide a unique username and password and provide certain information and personal details to New Solez. You will need to use your unique username and password to access the Website in order to purchase Goods.
- For security purposes, you agree to enter the correct username and password whenever ordering Goods, failing which you will be denied access.
- You agree that, once the correct username and password relating to your account have been entered, irrespective of whether the use of the username and password is unauthorized or fraudulent, you will be liable for payment of such order, except where the order is canceled by you in accordance with these Terms and Conditions.
- You agree to notify New Solez immediately upon becoming aware of, or reasonably suspecting any unauthorized access to or use of your username and password and to take steps to mitigate any resultant loss or harm.
- By using this Website, you warrant that you are 18 (eighteen) years of age or older and of full legal capacity. If you are under the age of 18 (eighteen) or if you are not legally permitted to enter into a binding agreement, then you may use the Website only with the involvement and supervision of your parent or legal guardian. If your parent or legal guardian supervises you and gives his/her consent, then such person agrees to be bound to these Terms and Conditions and to be liable and responsible for you and all your obligations under these Terms and Conditions.
- New Solez accepts various secure payment methods.
- The merchant outlet country at the time of presenting payment options to the cardholder is South Africa.
- Transaction currency is South African Rand (ZAR).
- We are committed to providing secure online payment facilities. All transactions are encrypted using appropriate encryption technology.
- Payment can be made for Goods via : * Credit card: where payment is made by credit card, we may require additional information in order to authorize and/or verify the validity of payment. In such cases, we reserve the right to withhold delivery until such time as the additional information is received by us and authorization is obtained by us for the amounts. If we do not receive authorization, your order for the Goods will be canceled. You warrant that you are fully authorized to use the credit card supplied for purposes of paying the Goods. You also warrant that your credit card has sufficient available funds to cover all the costs incurred as a result of the services used on the Website; * Instant EFT ; * PayPal; PayPal orders will be automatically invoiced with an additional fee of 5% due to fees involved. PayPal will also be invoiced in US dollars.
- You may contact us via email at firstname.lastname@example.org to obtain a full record of your payment. We will also send you email and SMS communications about your order and payment.
- Once you have selected your payment method and you accept these Terms and Conditions, you will be directed to a link to a secure site for payment of the applicable purchase price for the Goods.
- New Solez takes responsibility for all aspects relating to the transaction, including the sale of goods and services sold on this website; customer service and support; dispute resolution; and delivery of goods.
- All sales are final. No refunds, no exchanges unless the wrong item is sent or chosen by you.
- In some cases, due to the nature of the online store, overselling may occur resulting in refunds.
- In the case of returned goods, you are responsible for any and all additional fees incurred including collection and delivery.
- New Solez takes no responsibility for returned packages with incorrectly provided addresses. Should a package return – you can opt for a refund, less delivery fee, or pay an additional delivery fee for a re-delivery. Additional fees may apply for shoes with special or oversized packaging.
- We do not accept international returns/exchanges.
- All Clearance or Sale products may not be refunded or exchanged.
- We reserve the right, for purpose of suspected fraud, to refuse to accept or process the payment on any order, and/or to cancel any sale concluded between you and New Solez, in whole or in part, if the Goods are not available for any reason. We will notify you, if this is the case and return any payment that you have made, and accept no liability which may arise as a result of such refusal to process any order/sale.
- We will usually refund any money received from you using the same method originally used by you to pay for the Goods unless otherwise agreed between you and New Solez.
- We will perform our obligations under these Terms and Conditions with reasonable skills and care.
- All shoes and clothing are 100% authentic.
- We do not sell, accept, or otherwise deal with fakes or factory variants.
- Buy with confidence, as all shoes offered for sale are thoroughly inspected by experienced staff for condition and authenticity.
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
- New Solez cannot be held liable for any inaccurate information published on the Website and/or any incorrect prices displayed on the Website, save where such liability arises from the gross negligence or wilful misconduct of New Solez, its employees, agents or authorized representatives.
- You are encouraged to contact us to report any possible malfunctions or errors by way of email to email@example.com or by contacting 083 240 3361.
- NEW SOLEZ SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL LOSS OR DAMAGES WHICH MIGHT ARISE FROM YOUR USE OF, OR RELIANCE UPON, THE WEBSITE OR THE CONTENT CONTAINED IN THE WEBSITE; OR YOUR INABILITY TO USE THE WEBSITE, AND/OR UNLAWFUL ACTIVITY ON THE WEBSITE AND/OR ANY LINKED THIRD PARTY WEBSITE.
- YOU HEREBY INDEMNIFY NEW SOLEZ AGAINST ANY LOSS, CLAIM OR DAMAGE WHICH MAY BE SUFFERED BY YOURSELF OR ANY THIRD PARTY ARISING IN ANY WAY FROM YOUR USE OF THIS WEBSITE AND/OR ANY LINKED THIRD PARTY WEBSITE.